Learn more about our library's history
Five distinct buildings have served as the campus library since St. Cloud State was established in 1869. This exhibit celebrates the past and present university libraries through information and images provided by University Archives.
All information and images are from University Archives. Special thanks to student (and now St. Cloud State graduate) Tiffany Topel for designing the physical and digital exhibit. Thanks to Cathy Coats for the 2017 refresh of the exhibit.