Student Research Colloquium Proceedings
2008 Student Research Colloquium proceedings include the following:
- a schedule of the day's events,
- acknowledgement of research sponsors,
- the day's program,
- conference presentation abstracts,
- student presenter index,
- research sponsor index,
- planning committee, poster and paper presentation judges, registration desk, sponsors, and donors,
- map of Atwood Memorial Center.
Invited Alumni Keynote Address: "Research in Action: Helping People" included the following SCSU alumni panelists: Keesha Gaskins, Executive Director of Minnesota Women's Political Caucus; Bob Goff, Co-founder and owner of Goff & Howard, Inc., a public relations firm; Amy Schultz, Geropsychologist from OPAL Institute, Oregon Passionate Aging and Living. These distinguished alumni will discuss how research helps them do their jobs. Panelists will describe their careers and answer questions about the secret to their success.
St Cloud State University, "Student Research Colloquium Proceedings 2008" (2008). Student Research Colloquium Proceedings. 1.