Student Research Colloquium Proceedings
2011 Student Research Colloquium proceedings include the following:
- explanation of the Student Research Colloquium "passport",
- a schedule of the day's events,
- acknowledgement of research sponsors,
- the day's program,
- formal paper competition participants;
- poster presentation participants;
- conference presentation abstracts,
- student presenter index,
- research sponsor index,
- planning committee, poster and paper presentation judges, registration desk, sponsors, and donors,
- map of Atwood Memorial Center.
Keynote Address: Brianda Cediel, Executive Director, Hands Across the World: "Research with an International Flair": In this talk, Cediel takes the lessons she has learned during her remarkable 28 year teaching career with people of different countries and diverse ethnicities. She came back to SCSU in 2000 to finish her studies in ESL (English as a Second Language). Journey with her through those years and learn how she became the founder of "Hands Across the World", a very successful program for immigrants here in St. Cloud, MN. The program is recognized at a national level as one of the best for refugees and immigrants. She serves her students with compassion, love, empathy, and humility. Her commitment to the program's vision is to empower and enable those around her while pulling them to thrive in the global community. We are proud to welcome Brianda Cediel to her alma mater.
St. Cloud State University, "Student Research Colloquium Proceedings 2011" (2011). Student Research Colloquium Proceedings. 5.